- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hameiri House Review
This centuries-old three-story stone building, located at the northern end of Keren Ha'yesod Street, houses a historical museum that offers great insight into the daily life of Jews in Tzfat over the past 200 years. Textiles, tableware, and Judaica like ornate menoras are displayed with notations in Hebrew and English. Guided tours are available by appointment.
- Address: 158 Keren Ha'yesod St., Tzfat, 1330195
- Phone: 04/697–1307
- Cost: NIS 20
- Hours: Sun.–Thurs. 8:30–2:30, Fri. and holidays 8:30–1:30.
- Location: Tzfat
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more