- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The original arched stone basement of the old synagogue is the setting of this romantic restaurant. In addition to the usual fresh salads, pastas, and sandwiches, there are unusual dishes like artichokes filled with cheese. True to its name, the kitchen serves a host of chocolate delights, including 37 different kinds of pralines made by the house chocolatier.
- Address: Ha'elyon St., lower entrance to the Synagogue Rosh Pina, 1200000
- Phone: 04/686–0219
- Location: Rosh Pina
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Looking for a special occasion restaurant in Tel Aviv to celebrate a birthday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more