The cheerful chef at this restaurant, the oldest dining establishment in Moshav Amirim, is a former nutritionist, so you know everything on the menu is wholesome as well as toothsome. The set menu includes, among other items, almond and peanut patties in onion sauce and tomatoes stuffed with wheat and barley, as well as a beautiful array of salads and soups. Dessert, consisting of yogurt with fresh fruit, is served with a big helping of fresh air and scenery. It's a bit hard to find, so call for directions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's