- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Named after the Palestinian village that stood on this spot until 1948, this hippie-chic bistro serves salads, pasta, fish and meat dishes with Italian flair. While the dishes are not the most sophisticated, the atmosphere defines the relaxed, casual vibe of Rosh Pina. During the day, this is a perfect spot for a coffee break or a light lunch. The outdoor seating is pleasant, especially when there's live music on summer evenings.
- Address: 30 David Shub St., Rosh Pina, 1200000
- Phone: 04/693–1881
- Location: Rosh Pina
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more