- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kibbutz Merom Golan was the first settlement built in the Golan after the Six Days' War. Its fields and orchards are typical of local kibbutzim. Apples and cherries are especially good in these parts. Another popular attraction is the nearby Mt. Bental Observatory.
Merom Golan at a Glance
Elsewhere in Upper Galilee and the Golan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's