Upper Galilee and the Golan Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Upper Galilee and the Golan Hotel Reviews
There are few grand hotels here, but the ample selection of guesthouses and inns ranges from ranch-style to home-style. As the tourist industry has developed, many kibbutzim and moshavim have added hotels (or guest wings attached to homes); some also arrange tours, from rafting to Jeep excursions. Rooms in kibbutz guesthouses can be reserved directly or through the Israel Kibbutz Hotels chain, a central reservation service based in Tel Aviv, although not all the kibbutzim are represented.
Browse Upper Galilee and the Golan Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe