- The Old City of Tzfat While the tiny historic synagogues offer a rare taste of Jewish houses of worship from bygone days, the galleries are saturated with contemporary colors and shapes.
- Kayaking on the Jordan River A cool ride downriver can be a strenuous adventure or a tame family float; either way, it adds an interesting accent to a trip to the northern Galilee.
- The Hula Lake Nature Reserve The Hula Reserve provides shelter for birds, some 500 million of which fly over the Hula Valley twice a year on migrations between Europe and Africa.
- Hermon River Nature Reserve Hike to the Banias Waterfall and the Crusader ruins, and pick up a freshly baked pita from the Druze mill along the way.
- Gamla This is the site of the Jews' heroic last stand following a siege by the Romans in AD 67. Aside from its history, it offers a challenging hike or an easy amble, all with glimpses of wildlife.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More