- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Israeli Government Tourist Office operates a 24-hour information desk in the arrivals hall at Ben Gurion Airport that will make same-day reservations. The city tourist office, on the oceanfront promenade, stocks maps of walking tours around the city and is open Sunday to Thursday 9:30 to 5:30, Friday 9:30 to 1.
Israel Government Tourist Office (03/975–4260. www.goisrael.com.)
Tel Aviv Tourist Information Office (46 Herbert Samuel St., Tel Aviv, 63303. 03/516–6188. www.visit-tlv.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's