- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Tel Aviv–Jaffa Municipality has laid out three self-guided tours. The White Route relates Tel Aviv's history, the Blue Route its coastline, and the Green Route its natural wonders. Free, city-sponsored walking tours sponsored by the Tel Aviv–Jaffa Municipality are available as follows: Old Jaffa, beginning at the clock tower on Wednesday at 10 am; neighborhood evening historical tour beginning at the corner of Rothschild Boulevard and Herzl Street, Tuesday at 8 pm; and the Bauhaus White City, Saturday at 11 am, beginning at 46 Rothschild Boulevard. No prior registration is required.
Twelve Tribes provides personal guides, usually with a car, who will take you anywhere in the city and even around the country. Personal guides can also be arranged through most hotels. Kefland runs a half-hour boat tour on Saturday year-round, from the Jaffa Port along the Tel Aviv waterfront and back. The fare is NIS 25. Another great way to learn about Tel Aviv is through its food. The culinary tour company Delicious Israel offers private walking tours that let you experience the food and the history of the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's