- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tel Aviv Port and Northern Tel Aviv
While still considered center city, from the east–west cross street of Arlozoroff north, Tel Aviv flows into blocks of tranquil residential streets of small apartment houses, up to the banks of the Yarkon River and its beautiful park. The Tel Aviv Port is one of the city's hottest places to eat, shop, and stroll. Just north of the river are three important museums. The Eretz Israel Museum is close to Tel Aviv University; the Palmach Museum is next door to it; and the Diaspora Museum is farther north.
Tel Aviv Port and Northern Tel Aviv at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's