Sights & Attractions in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Tel Aviv
|A-C D-F G-H I-L M-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
From Kedumim Square, a number of large boulders can be seen out...
A spectacular 360-degree view of Tel Aviv and beyond awaits on...
Bauhaus Foundation Museum
Those who love architecture won't want to miss this one-room...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Center City|
Spiffed up for the city's centennial, Bialik House is the charming...
|Houses / Mansions||Center City|
Catch up on Tel Aviv's remarkable history at this historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Center City|
This area has been more successful than many other Tel Aviv neighborhoods...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Center City|
The first section of Carmel Market (commonly referred to as the...
|Markets / Bazaars||Center City|
Clock Tower Square
Completed in 1906, in time to mark the 30th anniversary of the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's