Shopping in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tel Aviv Shopping
The Tel Aviv shopping scene is the most varied in the country. It's Israel's fashion capital, and you'll find styles quite different from what you might see back home in terms of design and color. The real pleasure of shopping in Tel Aviv is access to the exciting creations of its cadre of young designers that have made waves around the world. Dizengoff Street, north of Arlozoroff Street, is where you'll find the shops of many of Israel's best-known designers.
If it's crafts and jewelry you're shopping for, Neveh Tzedek is the place to go, especially along the main drag of Shabazi Street. Local crafts and jewelry also star in the Tuesday and Friday Nahalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall, where prices can be lower than at regular stores and you can almost always meet the artist who made them. As for Judaica, there are a number of stores on Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff streets.
Browse Tel Aviv Shopping
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe