Shopping in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tel Aviv Shopping
The Tel Aviv shopping scene is the most varied in the country. It's Israel's fashion capital, with boutiques galore, and you'll find styles quite different from what you might see back home in terms of design and color. The real pleasure of shopping in Tel Aviv is access to the exciting creations of its cadre of young designers that have made waves around the world. Dizengoff Street, north of Arlozoroff Street, is where you'll find the shops of many of Israel's best-known designers.
If it's crafts and jewelry you're shopping for, Neveh Tzedek is the place to go, especially along the main drag of Shabazi Street. Crafts and jewelry also star in the Tuesday and Friday Nahalat Benyamin Pedestrian Mall, where prices can be lower than at regular stores and you can almost always meet the artist who made them. As for Judaica, Jerusalem and Safed are much more famous for this than Tel Aviv, but there are still a number of stores here that are fun to browse on Ben-Yehuda and Dizengoff streets.
Browse Tel Aviv Shopping
Browse Tel Aviv Shopping By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $356+/Nt — $356 Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt — $195 Expedia