Abu Hassan Review
This shop serves what is often called the country's best hummus, which is not an easy task with so many places serving this addictive chickpea dish. For something quite different, order the masabacha with chunks of chickpeas served in warm hummus, or the hummus ful, made from Egyptian fava beans. Get here early and expect to wait in line, because once the pot is empty the restaurant closes (usually around 2:30 pm).
- Address: 1 Dolphin St., Jaffa, Tel Aviv, 68034
- Phone: 03/682–0387
- Location: Jaffa
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All -- Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Great travel, with the exception of a little visa snafu (see al... Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. A lot of the city was shut down due to the Sabbath. Once I woke up ... Read more