- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Abu Hassan Review
This shop serves what is often called the country's best hummus, which is not an easy task with so many places serving this addictive chickpea dish. For something quite different, order the masabacha with chunks of chickpeas served in warm hummus, or the hummus ful, made from Egyptian fava beans. Get here early and expect to wait in line, because once the pot is empty the restaurant closes (usually around 2:30 pm).
- Address: 1 Dolphin St., Jaffa, Tel Aviv, 68034
- Phone: 03/682–0387
- Location: Jaffa
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more