- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kitchen Market Review
In the farmers' market at Tel Aviv Port, this place has stellar views of the sea, making it an ideal rendevous for a romantic lunch or dinner. Because of the location, you can bet that the ingredients are as fresh as possible. With a menu full of modern Israeli dishes to choose from, the restaurant makes it hard for you to pick just one, but you almost can't lose. For a few lighter dishes, try the mushroom ragout with boiled egg and truffle oil or the colorful tomato, mozzarella, and labneh salad.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more