- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With an unbeatable view of the Mediterranean Sea on one side and the Old City on the other, this Greek-influenced eatery will add a romantic touch to your visit to Jaffa. Sip ouzo or arak (a locally produced anise-flavored liqueur) alongside fresh-baked kalamata olive bread and colorful small dishes like grilled artichokes over lentils or fish kabobs with cilantro-mint salad. The small dining space is set in an old stone building on the water, so be sure to request one of the few tables by the window to watch a special sunset accompanied by your favorite glass of wine.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more