- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dolphinarium Beach Review
At the southern end of Hayarkon Street, Dolphinarium Beach (sometimes known as Aviv Beach) has a festive atmosphere, especally on Friday around sunset. Young Israelis, many of whom have returned from post-army trips to Asia or South America, gather for drumming circles and other group activities.
Amenities: food and drink; lifeguards; showers; toilets; water sports. Best for: partiers; sunset.
- Address: Shlomo Lahat Promenade, facing the David InterContinental Hotel Center City, Tel Aviv, 61501
- Location: Tel Aviv
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more