- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The elegant Jajo Vino and Jajo Bar are situated across from each other in the heart of Neveh Tzedek, and both are designed with an elegant character. Each location seats only about 20 people, but these dimly lit jewels are as chic as could be. The chandeliers dropping from the high ceiling, the flickering candles on the tables, the gracefully arched windows, and the oh-so-hip clientele all make both Jajo Vino and Jajo Bar ideal for intimate conversation.
- Address: 44 Shabazi St., Neveh Tzedek, Tel Aviv, 65144
- Phone: 03/510–0620
- Location: Tel Aviv
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more