- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, this small, elegant bistro specializes in fine cuts of meat expertly prepared. It's purported to be the only place in Israel where you can enjoy a real porterhouse steak. And for dessert? That depends on the time of year. Tangy strawberry-vanilla pie is a winter specialty, and fig-vanilla pie is a summer favorite. The building is historic, but the interior is contemporary, complementing the Mediterranean tile floors with geometric patterns.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $356+/Nt — $356 Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt — $195 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more