- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Summit Park Review
Seven archaeological layers have been unearthed in a part of this park called Ramses II Garden. The oldest sections of wall (20 feet thick) have been identified as part of a Hyksos city dating from the 17th century BC. Other remains include part of a 13th-century BC city gate inscribed with the name of Ramses II; a Canaanite city; a Jewish city from the time of Ezra and Nehemiah; Hasmonean ruins from the 2nd century BC; and traces of Roman occupation. At the summit is a stone sculpture called Faith, in the shape of a gateway, which depicts biblical stories.
- Address: Kedumim Square St., Jaffa, Tel Aviv, 69037
- Location: Jaffa
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more