Tel Aviv Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tel Aviv Restaurant Reviews
Tel Aviv is very much a café society. Locals of all ages love their morning, afternoon, and evening coffee time—so much so that it's often hard to get a seat. The city's cosmopolitan character is reflected in its restaurants, which offer cuisines from around the world. Still occupying many street corners are stands selling delicious Middle Eastern fast food—such as falafel (patties made from chickpeas) and shawarma (spit-grilled meat).
Browse Tel Aviv Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's