Nightlife & the Arts in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tel Aviv Nightlife
On Lilienblum and Allenby streets, and in Florentine, where many of the pubs and bars are clustered, things don't really get started until at least 10 pm, especially on Friday night. Most places stay open "until the last customer," which means at least 3 am when things finally begin to wind down, although some are still crowded at 5 am.
For those who want to start and finish the evening early, some night spots—particularly wine bars—open before the night owls descend. Happy hours are becoming more and more popular.
Browse Tel Aviv Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe