Tel Aviv Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Exploring the neighborhoods: Check out Neveh Tzedek's pastel-colored homes and boutiques, Jaffa's jumble of a flea market, Tel Aviv Port's undulating boardwalk, and Florentine's urban hipster feel.
Mediterranean beaches: Hit the sand, walk along the promenade, or watch the sun dip into the Mediterranean with the locals in the evening.
Bauhaus architecture: Tel Aviv is also known as "The White City" because it is home to the largest concentration of Bauhaus architecture in the world. Explore it on a walking tour.
Nahalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall: Stalls of this twice-weekly street fair offer a range of handmade crafts from pottery to jewelry at reasonable prices.
Israel's best modern cuisine: Inventive chefs have put the city on the gastronomic map—all good news for the hungry traveling gourmet.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel