Tel Aviv Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Exploring the neighborhoods: Check out Neveh Tzedek's pastel-colored homes and boutiques, Jaffa's jumble of a flea market, Tel Aviv Port's undulating boardwalk, and Florentine's urban hipster feel.
Mediterranean beaches: Hit the sand, walk along the promenade, or watch the sun dip into the Mediterranean with the locals in the evening.
Bauhaus architecture: Tel Aviv is also known as "The White City" because it is home to the largest concentration of Bauhaus architecture in the world. Explore it on a walking tour.
Nahalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall: Stalls of this twice-weekly street fair offer a range of handmade crafts from pottery to jewelry at reasonable prices.
Israel's best modern cuisine: Inventive chefs have put the city on the gastronomic map—all good news for the hungry traveling gourmet.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe