Boating in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ganei Yehoshua, in the northern part of the city, rents pedal boats and rowboats (NIS 60 per hour) and motorboats (NIS 80 per half hour). Pleasure boats take up to 100 people for 20-minute rides (NIS 12 per person). Rokach Blvd., Center City, Tel Aviv, 62917. 03/642-0541.
Sea Kayak Club offers two-hour sea kayaking tours of the coastline year-round. Beginners are welcome if conditions are calm. The cost is NIS 150. Jaffa Port, Jaffa, Tel Aviv, 69129. 03/681-4732. www.kayak4all.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel