- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With a name that’s an Arabic corruption of the Greek Heptaegon (Seven Springs), Tabgha is a cluster of serene holy places associated with Jesus' ministry in the Galilee. A promenade and hiking trails connect the shrines.
Tabgha at a Glance
Elsewhere in Lower Galilee
- Beit She'an
- Degania, Kinneret, and Yardenit
- Hammat Gader
- Kursi and the Eastern Shore
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's