Sights & Attractions in Lower Galilee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Lower Galilee
Basilica of the Annunciation
Casa Nova Street climbs steeply to the entrance of the Roman Catholic...
Beit She'an National Park
At the intersection of the Jordan and Jezreel valleys, this town...
Capernaum National Park
For Christians, this park is among the most moving places in...
|Religious Sites, Towns||Capernaum|
Tel Megiddo National Park
A UNESCO World Heritage site, this ancient city was built on...
Zippori National Park
The lush beauty and fantastic archaeological finds make this...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe