Sights & Attractions in Lower Galilee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lower Galilee
|A-B C D-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ancient Bathhouse in Nazareth
In 1993, Elias and Martina Shama-Sostar were renovating their...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Nazareth|
Arbel National Park and Nature Reserve
Magnificent views await at the top of the Arbel cliffs, and the...
Christianity speaks with many voices in Nazareth. This church...
Basilica of the Annunciation
Casa Nova Street climbs steeply to the entrance of the Roman...
In 1928, members of Kibbutz Hefziba who were digging an irrigation...
|Religious Sites||Mt. Gilboa and Environs|
Beit She'an National Park
At the intersection of the Jordan and Jezreel valleys, this town...
Chalk slopes are honeycombed with catacombs around the attractively...
The Crusaders chose their site well: they called it Belvoir—"beautiful...
Blue Beach on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee is a well-kept...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Lower Galilee Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $400 Off Friendly Planet Travel