Sights & Attractions in Lower Galilee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lower Galilee
|A-B C D-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ancient Bathhouse in Nazareth
In 1993, Elias and Martina Shama-Sostar were renovating their...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Nazareth|
Arbel National Park and Nature Reserve
This 2,600-acre park sits on a plateau that slopes from the Arbel...
Christianity speaks with many voices in Nazareth. This church...
Basilica of the Annunciation
Casa Nova Street climbs steeply to the entrance of the Roman...
In 1928, members of Kibbutz Hefziba who were digging an irrigation...
|Religious Sites||Mt. Gilboa and Environs|
Beit She'an National Park
At the intersection of the Jordan and Jezreel valleys, this town...
Chalk slopes are honeycombed with catacombs around this attractively...
The Crusaders chose their site well: they called it Belvoir—"beautiful...
Blue Beach on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee is a well-kept...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe