- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Centrally located on the Tiberias boardwalk, Cherry has become an institution for budget travelers. The menu, simple and familiar to Western visitors (bagel melts, pastas, omelets, and the like) offers satisfying and generous meals at reasonable prices. The St. Peter's Fillet, which is oven-baked in olive oil with herbs and garlic and served with antipasti. For a refreshing and healthy summer dessert, try the watermelon served with salty Bulgarian cheese, or treat yourself to a chocolate crepe.
- Address: 4 Habanim Boardwalk, Tiberias
- Phone: 04/679-0051
- Location: Tiberias
- No dinner Fri.; open Sat. sundown to 1 am.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May at Leonardo Basel Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Tel Aviv this May Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more