- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With a name that literally means "the cabin," HaBikta evokes the smoked meats for which it's best known. The chicken and steaks, smoked over cherrywood and grape vines, come with access to the generous salad buffet. Try the whole chickpeas coated in cumin and green onions, or the coriander tossed with slivered almonds and lentils.
- Address: Moshav Ramot, Kursi, 12948
- Phone: 04/679–4016
- Hours: Closed Fri. and Sat.
- Location: Kursi and the Eastern Shore
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more