- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a 200-year-old mansion, this restaurant is perhaps the most elegant in Nazareth—although there's not much competition. The eclectic menu includes a salad of baby shrimp and calamari in a chili-mayonnaise sauce, appetizers like seasonal vegetables with grilled goat cheese and a date vinaigrette, and the house specialty, goose liver in cream sauce. There are three choices for seating: an outdoor terrace, a dining room with traditional Middle Eastern accoutrements, and a second indoor area with sleeker, more modern decor.
- Address: 604 Bank Barclays St., at Al-Bishara Rd. Old City, Nazareth, 6090
- Phone: 077/789–0064
- Location: Nazareth
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Hello, My family is planning a trip for this August (I know - insanely HOT). Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more