- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a 200-year-old mansion, Annai, which opened in 2009, is perhaps the most elegant restaurant in Nazareth—although there's not much competition. The eclectic menu includes a "New York" salad of baby shrimp and calamari in a chili-mayonnaise sauce, appetizers such as in-season vegetables with grilled goat cheese and date vinaigrette, and the house specialty, goose liver in cream sauce. There are three choices for seating: an outdoor terrace, an indoor area with traditional Middle Eastern accoutrements, and a second indoor area with more sleek, modern decor.
- Address: Bank Barclays St., Nazareth
- Phone: 077/789-0064
- Location: Nazareth
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- May deal: Dizengoff Sea Residence Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Olympia in May: $138 & Up Expedia
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save at the Grand Beach in May Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Expedia
- Book 3.5-Star Bell Boutique in Tel Aviv Fr $328+/Nt — $328 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more