The tile floors, stone walls, and dim lighting at this restaurant and bar named after a month on the Muslim calendar are the perfect setting for the Middle Eastern menu. Known for the wood-burning oven from which fresh breads emerge, try any of the popular kebabs, meat and cheeses wrapped in bread, or the eggplant stuffed with pesto and cheese. Alcohol is served, too.
- Address: 56 El-Bishara St., near Mary's Well St., Nazareth, 16000
- Phone: 04/608-4666
- Location: Nazareth
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's