Built on a pier extending into the Sea of Galilee, this family-run restaurant has breathtaking views. It's something of an institution, and locals keep coming back for the delicious meats—sizzling steaks, succulent goose liver, or long skewers of veal and vegetables—grilled slowly over hickory wood. The bluefin tuna carpaccio, caught by the manager's brother, is a delicacy. An apple tart pan-baked at your table is the house dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's