- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ma'ayan Harod Guest House
At a Glance
- convenient to national parks
- air-conditioned rooms
- rowdy teenage crowd
- no evening activities
Ma'ayan Harod Guest House Review
An example of how the facilities have been improved at many Israel Youth Hostel Association lodgings, rooms here are a cut above the usual hostel offerings, with TVs, refrigerators, and coffeemakers. The somewhat spartan bungalows have two single beds rather than doubles.
- Address: Gidona, Mt. Gilboa, 18120
- Phone: 04/653-1669
- Location: Mt. Gilboa and Environs
- 28 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline ... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more