- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Built on a basalt bluff a few miles north of the Sea of Galilee, the town of Korazim has long been renowned for its high-quality wheat. It's famous as the home of Korazim National Park.
Korazim at a Glance
Elsewhere in Lower Galilee
- Beit She'an
- Degania, Kinneret, and Yardenit
- Hammat Gader
- Kursi and the Eastern Shore
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's