- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shlomi Ohana's tiny fish-and-chips emporium in the heart of the vegetable market offers fresh selections direct from his father Haim's seafood stall down the alleyway. Everything is garnished with a range of tasty dressings and accompanied by great fries. Try classic British-style cod in batter, or a range of interesting dishes including tuna, salmon, and "today's fresh catch from my father's stall." There are also good beers on tap. Ohana has tripled the seating area because of the huge demand, so there's plenty of space.
- Address: 10 HaEgoz St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 9431818
- Phone: 02/624–9503
- Location: Center City
- Reservations not accepted.
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more