- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shlomi Ohana's tiny fish-and-chips emporium in the heart of the vegetable market offers fresh selections direct from his father Haim's seafood stall down the alleyway. Everything is garnished with a range of tasty dressings and accompanied by great fries. Try classic British-style cod in batter, or a range of interesting dishes including tuna, salmon, and "today's fresh catch from my father's stall." There are also good beers on tap. Ohana has tripled the seating area because of the huge demand, so there's plenty of space.
- Address: 10 HaEgoz St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 9431818
- Phone: 02/624–9503
- Location: Center City
- Reservations not accepted.
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more