- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Perfect for open-air dining, this Italian-style trattoria has a spacious deck with a good view of bustling Emek Refa'im. Late at night you'll spot locals sipping glasses of wine and nibbling at eggplant rolls. In the dining room, the glass walls offer ample light and a feeling of spaciousness. With a meatless menu, Luciana offers flavorful pasta dishes, including the signature tortellini with beets and sheep's milk cheese, and the root-vegetable risotto with poached eggs and Parmesan. For dessert, try the tiramisu served in a screw-top jar. Luciana is a good choice if you have kids in tow, as it offers plenty of simple pizzas and pasta dishes.
- Address: 27 Emek Refa'im St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93104
- Phone: 02/563–0111
- Location: German Colony
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We are two couples in our 60's and 70's who never visited Israel, but have traveled extensively in other countries on our own. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more