- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baba Israeli Kitchen
Baba Israeli Kitchen Review
This popular chummousiya, as restaurants serving hummus-based dishes are called, is a worthwhile stop for a quick lunch or dinner. Try the hallmark dish with minced lamb, grilled tomato, and roasted pine nuts. Marinated slices of boneless chicken thighs are also tasty, as is the spicy merguez sausage. If you're not in the mood for hummus, there's also grilled chicken and finely chopped salad served on a grilled half pita.
- Address: 31 Emek Refaim St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93553
- Phone: 02/671–9922
- Location: German Colony
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more