- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baba Israeli Kitchen
Baba Israeli Kitchen Review
This popular chummousiya, as restaurants serving hummus-based dishes are called, is a worthwhile stop for a quick lunch or dinner. Try the hallmark dish with minced lamb, grilled tomato, and roasted pine nuts. Marinated slices of boneless chicken thighs are also tasty, as is the spicy merguez sausage. If you're not in the mood for hummus, there's also grilled chicken and finely chopped salad served on a grilled half pita.
- Address: 31 Emek Refaim St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93553
- Phone: 02/671–9922
- Location: German Colony
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more