- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the heart of busy Emek Refa'im, the main drag of the German Colony, this is a popular spot for a family meal, quiet time for two, or a get-together with a large group. With stone walls, dramatic arches, and subdued lighting, the decor is classic. The menu emphasizes meat dishes, so be sure to try the tangy chicken wings, beef carpaccio with garlic fries, or savory sweet potato fries before digging into one of the excellent hamburgers, lamb kebabs, or steaks. For the diet-conscious diner, there's a classic salad with chicken slices and grilled chicken liver. The solid bar has some excellent beers on tap.
- Address: 24 Emek Refa'im St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93105
- Phone: 02/625–3065
- Location: German Colony
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more