- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the heart of busy Emek Refa'im, the main drag of the German Colony, this is a popular spot for a family meal, quiet time for two, or a get-together with a large group. With stone walls, dramatic arches, and subdued lighting, the decor is classic. The menu emphasizes meat dishes, so be sure to try the tangy chicken wings, beef carpaccio with garlic fries, or savory sweet potato fries before digging into one of the excellent hamburgers, lamb kebabs, or steaks. For the diet-conscious diner, there's a classic salad with chicken slices and grilled chicken liver. The solid bar has some excellent beers on tap.
- Address: 24 Emek Refa'im St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93105
- Phone: 02/625–3065
- Location: German Colony
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more