- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Israelis love anything Italian, so it's not surprising that on Agrippas Street you'll find this cozy trattoria offering a well-honed selection of traditional fare. Try the smattering of seats outside for a quick espresso or plate of homemade pasta after buying your fruits and vegetables in the nearby Machaneh Yehuda market. In the evening, be prepared to wait for one of the closely grouped tables inside, where the house specialties include figs baked in goat cheese, sardine bruschetta, or creamy chestnut gnocchi, all made with fresh ingredients from the market stalls.
- Address: 62 Agrippas St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 94301
- Phone: 02/622–3466
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We are two couples in our 60's and 70's who never visited Israel, but have traveled extensively in other countries on our own. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more