- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Israelis love anything Italian, so it's not surprising that on Agrippas Street you'll find this cozy trattoria offering a well-honed selection of traditional fare. Try the smattering of seats outside for a quick espresso or plate of homemade pasta after buying your fruits and vegetables in the nearby Machaneh Yehuda market. In the evening, be prepared to wait for one of the closely grouped tables inside, where the house specialties include figs baked in goat cheese, sardine bruschetta, or creamy chestnut gnocchi, all made with fresh ingredients from the market stalls.
- Address: 62 Agrippas St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 94301
- Phone: 02/622–3466
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more