- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Israelis love anything Italian, so it's not surprising that on Agrippas Street you'll find this cozy trattoria offering a well-honed selection of traditional fare. Try the smattering of seats outside for a quick espresso or plate of homemade pasta after buying your fruits and vegetables in the nearby Machaneh Yehuda market. In the evening, be prepared to wait for one of the closely grouped tables inside, where the house specialties include figs baked in goat cheese, sardine bruschetta, or creamy chestnut gnocchi, all made with fresh ingredients from the market stalls.
- Address: 62 Agrippas St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 94301
- Phone: 02/622–3466
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more