- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Paradiso Review
You may be suspicious of this café's strategic location near the major hotels, but the food is excellent and much of the clientele local. Although the white stucco and dark-wood accents are pleasant, the decor is not the big attraction. The menu tempts with flavorful appetizers (dolmades and stuffed vegetables; a salad of fresh figs, blue cheese, and greens), grilled steaks, and tasty pasta dishes. Mullet baked with rosemary, olive oil, and white wine is recommended, but ask about other seafood dishes on the constantly changing menu. There are child-friendly options, too. For fine-weather dining, there is a small deck over the sidewalk. Reservations are essential Friday night but are not accepted otherwise.
- Address: 36 Keren Hayesod St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92149
- Phone: 02/563–4805
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more