- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- contemporary design
- central location
- good service
- notable dining (especially breakfast)
- some may not like the glass-walled bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Mamilla Hotel Review
With clever and soaring architectural flourishes by Moshe Safdie and a restrained yet luxurious interior design by Piero Lissoni, the Mamilla is a sleek and comfortable haven with bars and restaurants that appeal to locals and travelers alike. All rooms include wood floors, black metal headboards, and richly textured drapes, while the übercontemporary bathrooms boast deep rectangular soaking tubs and clear walls that can frost over for privacy. The dining establishments—the Winery, the Mirror Bar, Mamilla Rooftop, and the Mamilla Café—offers stylish surroundings, as well as appealing menus. Be sure to try a "wine flight" with the head sommelier. Take a dip in the underused underground pool, tiled in navy blue mosaics. Don't skip the in-house breakfast, as Mamilla takes the Israeli morning repast of eggs, cheeses, and salads to a whole new level.
- Address: 11 King Solomon St., Mamilla, Jerusalem, 94182
- Phone: 02/548–2222
- Website: www.mamillahotel.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 194 rooms, 33 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more