- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mamilla Café Review
The Mamilla Hotel has added more than one option to the Jerusalem dining scene, and this café on Mamilla Avenue is the latest. With a dining room with long, marble tabletops and a spacious, outdoor patio, it's an appealing space. The tapas-style menu is geared toward sharing. The bulgur salad is delicious, as are the pumpkin-and-anchovy pizza and the ricotta ravioli with tomatoes and capers. The fruit tart is worth the calories.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more