- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- excellent location
- pleasant staff
- thoughtful renovations
- not as deluxe as it would like to be
Check Rates from our Partners
Dan Panorama Review
The guest rooms at this this 11-story landmark in the middle of the hotel district are a bit compact, but thoughtful lighting, well-placed furnishings, and interesting artwork make a difference. Rooms in the older wing are a bit larger and were renovated in 2012. Modern touches include flat-screen TVs and handy writing desks. Leather seating in the lobby give it a clubby feel, and the restaurant has a sleek, modern feel.
- Address: 39 Keren Hayesod St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 94188 | Map It
- Phone: 02/569–5695
- Website: www.danhotels.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 283 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more