- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- excellent location
- pleasant staff
- thoughtful renovations
- not as deluxe as it would like to be
Check Rates from our Partners
Dan Panorama Review
The guest rooms at this this 11-story landmark in the middle of the hotel district are a bit compact, but thoughtful lighting, well-placed furnishings, and interesting artwork make a difference. Rooms in the older wing are a bit larger and were renovated in 2012. Modern touches include flat-screen TVs and handy writing desks. Leather seating in the lobby give it a clubby feel, and the restaurant has a sleek, modern feel.
- Address: 39 Keren Hayesod St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 94188 | Map It
- Phone: 02/569–5695
- Website: www.danhotels.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 283 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more