- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- excellent location
- free parking
- relaxing lobby
- smallish bathrooms
- can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Jerusalem stone lends a warm glow to this low-slung hotel, which is wrapped around a central courtyard and atrium. In warm weather, the best way to start the day is with an excellent outdoor breakfast in the shaded courtyard. The well-maintained guest rooms, decorated in shades of brown and beige, are comfortably furnished, all have views. Deluxe rooms have balconies overlooking the Old City, a 10-minute walk from the hotel; others face the leafy Talbieh neighborhood. The gym, spa, and heated pool are added bonuses. The hotel's location next to the playgrounds at Liberty Bell Garden makes it ideal for families.
- Address: 3 Jabotinsky St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92145 | Map It
- Phone: 02/675–6666
- Website: www.inbalhotel.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 282 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more