- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Running what many Israeli foodies describe as "one of the best restaurants in Israel," proprietor-chef Erez Margi trained in fine dining, and it shows. Wonderfully fresh and perfectly cooked ingredients mean great textures and an explosion of great flavors. Try not to fill up on the wonderfully crusty bread while you sample such starters as homemade merguez sausage, beef fillet tartare, or foie gras tortellini. Main courses are carnivore heaven: superb lamb stew, tender steaks, and goose leg confit with apples and chestnuts. If that's not your style, choose one of the tempting fish or pasta dishes. An array of fruit tarts is the house dessert specialty. The clean lines of Angelica's aqua-hued dining room add an extra touch of class, as does the excellent service.
- Address: 4 Washington St., King David St., Jerusalem, 9418704 | Map It
- Phone: 02/623–0056
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Fri. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more