- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Little House in Rechavia
At a Glance
- nice location
- neighborhood feel
- reasonable rates
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Little House in Rechavia Review
For quick walks to the Old City, the Little House in Rechavia is a good choice. The hotel makes no pretensions about being a full-service facility, but it is comfortable and a good value. There is some street noise, but double-glazed windows help. Some of the rooms are more spacious, especially those for families.
- Address: 20 Ibn Ezra St., Rehavia, Jerusalem, 92424 | Map It
- Phone: 02/563–3344
- Website: www.jerusalem-hotel.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 27 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more