- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Little House in Rechavia
At a Glance
- nice location
- neighborhood feel
- only breakfast available
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Little House in Rechavia Review
For quick walks to the Old City, lots of green space, and pleasant strolling, Rechavia is a good choice. The hotel makes no pretensions about being a full-service facility, but it is comfortable and a good value. There is some street noise, but double-glazed windows help. Some of the rooms are more spacious, especially the quads and family units.
- Address: 20 Ibn Ezra St., Rehavia, Jerusalem, 92424 | Map It
- Phone: 02/563-3344
- Website: www.o-niv.com/rechavia
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 27 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason. ... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more