- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Some may find the black-and-crimson decor, mirrored ceilings, large screens showing sport events, and illuminated liquor bottles a little macho, but Black is wildly popular with younger folks looking for a party atmosphere and a menu that includes more than just burgers. Entrées like schnitzel (panfried slices of turkey or chicken) are available, as are plenty of beef and lamb dishes. If you are in the market for a burger, try the Popeye, made with beef and spinach. All are served with a range of toppings including sunny-side-up eggs and goose breast. Gluten-free options are available, as is a takeout option. The bar, with its good range of drinks, exudes youthful cool.
- Address: 18 Shlomzion Hamalka St., Downtown, Jerusalem, 94146
- Phone: 02/624–6767
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more