- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Some may find the black-and-crimson decor, mirrored ceilings, large screens showing sport events, and illuminated liquor bottles a little macho, but Black is wildly popular with younger folks looking for a party atmosphere and a menu that includes more than just burgers. Entrées like schnitzel (panfried slices of turkey or chicken) are available, as are plenty of beef and lamb dishes. If you are in the market for a burger, try the Popeye, made with beef and spinach. All are served with a range of toppings including sunny-side-up eggs and goose breast. Gluten-free options are available, as is a takeout option. The bar, with its good range of drinks, exudes youthful cool.
- Address: 18 Shlomzion Hamalka St., Downtown, Jerusalem, 94146
- Phone: 02/624–6767
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more