- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the classic limestone Confederation House—with stone arches, flagstone floors, and tantalizing views of the Old City walls—Te'enim finds a delicate balance between traditional and innovative in its vegetarian fare. Great choices include the spinach salad with ricotta or the endive salad with grilled goat cheese and roasted almonds. Standard main dishes include a mushroom, polenta, olive, garlic, and red wine bake, as well as the successful Maharajah majadra, with bulgur, onion, ginger chutney, and yogurt. Daily specials at Te'enim ("Figs") include such unusual offerings as Mexican chili. The homemade sorbets and unusually flavored ice creams are excellent, but try the surprising mini eggplant in date honey and almonds.
- Address: 12 Emile Botta St., Yemin Moshe, Jerusalem, 94109 | Map It
- Phone: 02/625–1967
- Website: www.teenim.rest-e.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more