- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the classic limestone Confederation House—with stone arches, flagstone floors, and tantalizing views of the Old City walls—Te'enim finds a delicate balance between traditional and innovative in its vegetarian fare. Great choices include the spinach salad with ricotta or the endive salad with grilled goat cheese and roasted almonds. Standard main dishes include a mushroom, polenta, olive, garlic, and red wine bake, as well as the successful Maharajah majadra, with bulgur, onion, ginger chutney, and yogurt. Daily specials at Te'enim ("Figs") include such unusual offerings as Mexican chili. The homemade sorbets and unusually flavored ice creams are excellent, but try the surprising mini eggplant in date honey and almonds.
- Address: 12 Emile Botta St., Yemin Moshe, Jerusalem, 94109 | Map It
- Phone: 02/625–1967
- Website: www.teenim.rest-e.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more