- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- live music
- tasteful decor
- quiet location
- no pool
- limited parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Prima Royale Review
The centerpiece of this centrally located boutique hotel is a spectacular rooftop deck where you can sip cocktails, listen to classical or jazz music on summer evenings, or gaze through telescopes at the 360-degree panorama. The airy, golden-marble lobby provides a warm welcome. Guest rooms are compact, but nicely designed and enlivened with pleasing prints. Many have views that make them worth asking for. Colorful accents brighten the bathrooms. Breakfasts are accompanied by Champagne and Chopin on the piano. The address is a quiet side street just 15 minutes from the Old City.
- Address: 3 Mendele St., off Keren Hayesod Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92147 | Map It
- Phone: 02/560–7111
- Website: www.prima.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 126 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new ... Read more
Intergalactic photos of unbelievably beautiful star formations and swirling clouds above Earth's surface... Read more
The week after Thanksgiving means it's time to kick your planning mode into high gear.... Read more