- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- live music
- tasteful decor
- quiet location
- no pool
- limited parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Prima Royale Review
The centerpiece of this centrally located boutique hotel is a spectacular rooftop deck where you can sip cocktails, listen to classical or jazz music on summer evenings, or gaze through telescopes at the 360-degree panorama. The airy, golden-marble lobby provides a warm welcome. Guest rooms are compact, but nicely designed and enlivened with pleasing prints. Many have views that make them worth asking for. Colorful accents brighten the bathrooms. Breakfasts are accompanied by Champagne and Chopin on the piano. The address is a quiet side street just 15 minutes from the Old City.
- Address: 3 Mendele St., off Keren Hayesod Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92147 | Map It
- Phone: 02/560–7111
- Website: www.prima.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 126 rooms, 7 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more