At a Glance
- 10 minutes from Downtown and the Old City
- adjacent late-night supermarket
- a bit overpriced
- traffic noise when windows are open
Check Rates from our Partners
Prima Kings Review
"The Kings"—the name by which it's still known—sits on a busy intersection, less than a 10-minute walk from the city center. The refurbished public areas include a coffee shop with a grand bay window. The hotel is popular with religious Jews, especially on weekends and holidays. Most of the guest rooms are fairly large, and all are enlivened with splashes of red. Look for amenities like LCD TVs, mini-refrigerators, and in-room safes. If your budget allows, upgrade to a junior suite with a balcony. The entrance is on Ramban Street.
- Address: 60 King George St., Rehavia, Jerusalem, 94262 | Map It
- Phone: 02/620–1201
- Website: www.prima.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 217 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Jerusalem for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More