- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- reasonable rates
- close to Old City
- great views
- few balconies
- limited parking
- reception sometimes understaffed
Check Rates from our Partners
King Solomon Review
The centerpiece of the marble-floored lobby at the King Solomon is a huge, spherical sculpture of Jerusalem by renowned sculptor Frank Meisler. A split-level atrium reveals shops half a floor down and the dining room a floor below that. Guest rooms are larger than most in the area, and those on the 6th floor and higher have stunning views of the Old City. The decor is attractive, with dark-wood furnishings, translucent glass tabletops, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The small pool on the 4th floor offers a stunning view of southeast Jerusalem. The place is popular with a religious clientele, especially on Friday, Saturday, and Jewish holidays. During Passover and Sukkot, room rates soar.
- Address: 32 King David St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 94101 | Map It
- Phone: 02/569–5500
- Website: www.kingsolomon-hotel.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 142 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more